Saturday 17 March 2012


Random...



It’s been more than five years now. You were my best friend. Today, you don’t wish to look at me or smile at me. You cannot bear to hear anything that I say, that may go against your ideals. You don’t wish to know me anymore, yet you will always know me. You have always been there for me. As a friend, as an inspiration, as one person who I will always look up to. I may not be an ideal friend, sister, or daughter. But, please don’t hold my past against me. I know I made some grave mistakes, but I am human. You were the reason I was that staunch. I did everything that I could do. To the best of my ability, to be the best, at whatever endeavour I undertook. I succeeded at times, and failed miserably too. But that was for you. The success. Never the failure. It was so that I could get one little smile on that round jolly face of yours. One smile that was only for me. I hope I live up to your expectations someday. Please never hate me. Because, even if i try really hard to do the same, I can’t. That is because you will always be my best friend, my inspiration, my guide, and most importantly- My Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment