Saturday 17 March 2012


Friendship.


You are beautiful. I hope you realise that some day.  A beautiful person is beautiful from within and hence that reflects on their face. Your aura defines calmness. Your actions define strength. However, it is different these days. You are not yourself. Your ego is getting to you. As some psychologists rightly put it- the ego develops due to the constraints of reality. I understand that it isn’t easy. I understand that for you to achieve what you are aiming for is not easy. But nothing is. I will always be there standing by your side. Always.  As a friend, as a sister. I know that all you need is a push. And that is what I am there for. Your secrets are secret with me. You can be yourself around me. I will not and will NEVER judge you. You may get angry at me or snap at me, I won’t snap back. I’ll try nonetheless. Because I understand. And I always will. That’s a promise. I will help you achieve your dream because I know for a fact that you have the potential to achieve what you wish to.
As someone once said,” a true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”
When you are successful, I will be there to help you balance your life, I will be there to rejoice with you. But when you will fall, I will pick you up and get you back onto your two feet and will make sure that you are back to being the bubbly, cheerful, carefree person who I know. I will always have your back. As a friend, as a sister, and most of all- as your best friend. 

6 comments: